Assurance, FSR Senior Associate (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Perform evaluation analysis of financial instruments and structured products. Identify and address client needs in order to help them achieve success in the capital markets. Explain complex financial structures to clients. Provide services in full-life cycle of a product around model governance and validation, accounting advisory, end-to-end transaction support and valuation, business processes and controls, tax and treasury, and capital funding strategies related to financial instruments, structured products and real estate.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships. Stay educated on current trends and assist in the development of knowledge capital. Coach and mentor staff.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 1 year of related work experience.
Must have any amount of experience with each of the following:
- Applying accounting, tax and regulatory standards to complex financial instruments;
- Utilizing industry software, such as INTEX, TREPP, Bloomberg, CapIQ, or advanced Excel modeling to create independent financial models to project collateral and bond cash flows for various debt types and related securities;
- Utilizing derivatives and fixed income products within real estate finance, consumer finance, or corporate finance with application of valuation techniques;
- Monitoring workloads of all team members, adjusting and redistributing assignments accordingly; and
- Participating in project planning, administration and economics.
Travel up to 20% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1220, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.