The Education Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting the activities of several education programs, including but not limited to, scheduling, registration, database and website updates, testing requirements, event reporting and communications. Key responsibilities also involve coordinating the administration of a certification program, installer and sales training courses, webinars, and other projects as directed by the Manager of Education and Executive Director.
- Maintain accurate database records, assist in promoting courses to potential sponsors, schedule courses, ship materials, register attendees and process payments, score exams, handle general questions from attendees and course sponsors, coordinate pass/fail notifications, issue certificates, and generate weekly and post-event reports for course sponsors
- Oversee certification renewal program including mailing notices, verifying installation experience and continuing education credits, processing payments, issuing certificates and answering general questions regarding certification requirements
- Maintain calendar of events on website
- Serve as co-receptionist for general incoming calls, email, fax and mail distribution
- Implement a growing number of education programs, including registration processing, preparation of materials and summarizing evaluations
- Assist with promotion of events and programs
- Support other projects as needed