KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM WORK
- Minimum 5 years business to business sales experience
- Demonstrated experience with employee engagement, workplace giving, sales operations, territory management and consultative sales required
- Demonstrated ability to identify emerging markets resulting in strategy recommendations to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic market plan(s)
- Exceptional interpersonal, and listening, skills required
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Must be strong negotiator and influencer
- Ability to thrive in self-motivated environment with little supervision
- Ability to travel as required
- Event planning experience desired
- Resident of Chicago, IL required
- BS/BA degree in Business or related field required; 7+ years of experience can be used in lieu of education
- Experience in healthcare and/or nonprofit sectors desired
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read “Senior Director, Business Development – Chicago”.
It is the policy of Community Health Charities to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions. CHC is a forward thinking organization and promotes from within.
All employees are required to satisfactorily perform the essential duties and responsibilities of their positions. The essential duties and responsibilities listed above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.