About FOUR PAWS
FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare charity. Our vision is a world where humans treat animals with respect, empathy and understanding. Our mission is to be the strong, global and independent voice for animals under human control.
What we do:
- Creating sustainable solutions for animals in need;
- Touching hearts, changing consumer behavior;
- Driving legal changes;
- Building powerful partnerships.
Our national and international aid projects bring rapid and direct assistance to animals in distress. Where necessary, we create habitats satisfying the animals’ needs, such as our bear sanctuaries or the Lionsrock big cat sanctuary in South Africa.
Our campaigns and public information work aim to inform people about animal suffering and to bring about long-term, legally-based improvements for farm and commercial animals, pets and wild animals in captivity. Regarding farm animals, we chiefly work for species-appropriate keeping conditions that foster the animals’ well-being. We also campaign for an European ban on fur farming and strict curbs on the private ownership of wild animals.
FOUR PAWS was founded in Vienna (Austria) in 1988. The headquarters of the umbrella organization FOUR PAWS International and the Austrian country office are located there. FOUR PAWS has also offices in: Australia, Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, the Netherlands, Romania, Switzerland, South Africa, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, along with an office for political lobbying in Brussels (Belgium).
FOUR PAWS USA web page: http://www.four-paws.us
Purpose of the Role
The Digital Fundraiser is responsible for the development and delivery of a digital strategy surrounding the planning, execution, and evaluation of all digital aspects of the FOUR PAWS USA Fundraising programme, in line with the organisation’s fundraising and mobilisation strategies, to support the growth of the annual fundraising revenue and to meet acquisition targets.
- Working with the Fundraising team to deliver campaigns for donor recruitment and donor development by employing multiple digital platforms throughout the year, including Email Marketing, Social Media and Online Advertising;
- Day-to-day management of all digital aspects of the Fundraising programme;
- Being part of a team developing and implementing a digital strategy;
- Designing and producing clear, actionable digital evaluation reports and undertaking ROI analysis;
- Identifying, sharing and driving A/B and multivariate testing;
- Working with staff and vendors to optimize fundraising processes;
- Managing Google Adwords account and developing a strategy for effective use of Google Adwords Grant, Pay Per Click advertising and Search Engine Optimization;
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of current and emerging digital/fundraising tactics and trends;
- Networking with other relevant organizations and actively participating in key digital/fundraising communities;
- Remaining well informed on animal welfare issues and FOUR PAWS’ activities through interaction with the Programmes and Communications departments;
- Providing support to other upcoming projects if needed.