The American College of Radiology (ACR) is a professional medical association that is seeking a Senior Meeting & Education Manager to join its team to work with one of its managed societies, The Society for Pediatric Radiology (SPR).
The SPR Senior Meeting & Education Manager will manage and implement the Society’s educational programs, including live courses and enduring educational activities. This person will serve as a staff participant to assigned educational committees and will participate in meetings and conference calls of the committees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the logistical and operational elements of the Society’s annual meeting, including but not limited to: RFP process, site selection, contract negotiations, program management, onsite execution and post-meeting wrap-up
• Manage the multi-level abstract process for the annual meeting
• Oversee the corporate fundraising process and communicate with potential sponsors and committees, as necessary
• Solicit speakers and prepare related communications material. Develop, collect and record required documentation
• Liaise with internal and external vendors
• Create and manage activity timelines and budgets
• Provide reports and analysis for each managed educational activity, as requested
• Develop and manage online educational resources as assigned
• Coordinate the preparation and submission of materials for review and action by the Society’s CME provider; ensure compliance with ACCME rules and regulations, as well as ARRT continuing education requirements
• Implement and maintain educational reporting, including but not limited to: outcome studies, survey reviews & analysis and ABR reporting
• Performs other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 + years of meeting planning, education content and volunteer management experience
• Fluency in Microsoft Office professional applications
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; excellent member service mentality and delivery
• Ability to think proactively and creatively
• Proficiency of CME and ACCME Policies and Procedures
• Understanding of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists continuing education process
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects
• Medical association and DNN website experience a plus
• Some travel required
If you would like to put your experience and creativity to great use in a professional and team-oriented environment, please apply online by clicking on the link below:
ACR offers competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package including a defined contribution pension plan, 403B, paid vacation, paid personal days, paid holidays and sick days, all major insurances – life, health, dental, prescription, AD&D, short and long term disability, long term care insurance, flexible spending, tuition reimbursement, wellness benefit, a business casual/people friendly work environment and more! The American College of Radiology is a government contractor and is committed to the hiring of qualified Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities, women and minorities for all locations including Reston, VA; Washington, D.C.; Silver Spring, MD; and Philadelphia, PA.
The American College of Radiology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veterans, genetic information, and sexual orientation.