HSC is a community of peers comprised of world-class educators and administrators. Our faculty and staff guide and inspire our students, and are both challenged and supported in an environment committed to ongoing professional growth.
We invite you to join us in making a difference in the lives of our students, at a school where joy, innovation and passion are integral to everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Associate Director, Advancement
Reporting to the Director of Advancement, the Associate Director, Advancement will be responsible for leading and supervising key revenue development programs; Annual Giving, Major Gifts, and Planned Giving. The position will sustain positive and mutually-rewarding relations between the College and its donors; collaborate with other colleagues in the Advancement Office and the rest of the College to determine the best strategies for effective stewardship of donors; maintain ongoing and active networking with internal and external constituencies; advise on the facilitation of recognition events, provide support to a variety of volunteer groups across the College, and coordinate various activities for donor involvement and connection to the College.
The position will provide leadership and guidance to the Alumni Advancement Manager and the Events Coordinator and will work closely with the Director, Advancement, Head of College and senior volunteers to effectively create a culture of philanthropy and support for the College.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Take a leadership role in coordinating the growth of our Annual Giving program, as well as other Major Gift initiatives.
- Stewardship and donor relations.
- Manage all donors for the Transformation HSC Campaign.
- Ensure the Advancement Office database (Raiser’s Edge) is supplied with consistent, accurate and appropriate information for stewarding prospects and donors.
- Act as a support to volunteer groups and stakeholders at the College, i.e. Parents’ Guild.
- Assist in the development and delivery of an integrated Planned Giving program at the College, as required.
Qualified applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume by April 21, 2017 to Hillfield Strathallan College at http://hsc.simplication.com/WLSBLogin.aspx
Pursuant to the accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act, if you require accommodations at any time throughout the application process, please contact Human Resources prior to the closing date so the appropriate arrangements can be made.