PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Establish an overall financial development plan that includes annual giving, deferred giving, bequests, major gifts and corporate foundation giving
· Facilitate and administer proposal development, grant activities and strategic partnerships
· Provide staff direction and coordination of Annual Fund, special events (Career Women of Achievement), YWCA newsletter, and Deferred Giving program
· Provide direction and coordination of YWCA Web site and Academy of Career Women programs
· Provides leadership to the team to direct them to research and develop grants for foundations and corporations
· Develop, design and coordinate production of promotional materials
· Attend YWCA Board of Directors and Financial Development Committee meetings
· Provides leadership and facilitates strategic partnership activities (using partnership menu) with business/industry, community organizations and other entities by participating in partnership meetings, assisting in negotiations of roles and duties and the drafting of supportive documents.
· Participate in strategic planning processes and advises and collaborates with the executive management team on policies, practices and priorities.
· Manages a major giving portfolio and share responsibility of donor cultivation with president/ceo
· Other duties as needed or assigned by the President and CEO
· Support to Management, Supervisors, and Staff
· Clerical/General Administrative
- Respond to routine emails, phone calls, etc.
This job descriptions is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
KEY JOB RELATIONSHIPS: President & CEO, Executive Team, Rising Stars Participants, Training Consultants and Committee Co-Chairs