- Associate’s degree or comparable work experience
- Strong computer skills including proficiency or ability to quickly attain proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook), familiarity with CRM application, Adobe Acrobat Exchange, Listserve, and other database and document management systems
- Well organized and able to prioritize workloads
- Good writing and proofreading skills; strong attention to details
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A “team player” and able to work well with all staff
- Able to accept work assignments from more than one supervisor and work well under pressure
To be considered, submit a cover letter, resume, and your salary requirements.
ANSI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. ANSI does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or authorized alien status, or veteran status.