Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, statistics a related field or equivalent work experience; minimum of two years of experience working with NetFORUM required, preferably in the association or non-profit arena, or a combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Interest in cities and what makes them work
- Working knowledge of NetFORUM
- Ability to write/run SQL queries
- Familiarity with T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Reporting Services
- Project management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to complete regular duties reliably and on the proper schedule with minimal supervision
Desired Knowledge and Skills
- Experience coding in C# or Visual Basic
- Understand of XML, HTML, Windows Server
- Experience with the advanced use of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, statistical analysis)
Hours and Location
This is a professional, exempt position based in Washington, DC. Work hours are generally 7.5 hours per day, Monday through Friday; however, as is typical of exempt positions, additional hours will be necessary at times to achieve the position’s objectives. Full-time telecommuting for this position is not available.
Position requires the ability to work on a computer for long periods of time.
Occasional travel to NLC conferences and events may be required. Travel is usually limited to two or three trips per year.
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It outlines the primary responsibilities of the position; however, other duties will be assigned as needed.