Manager, Risk Assurance (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, San Francisco, CA. Assist with controls design, optimization and assurance services over finance, compliance and operational processes. Support controls design and optimization associated with system implementations and upgrades. Perform technical IT controls reviews, including database, operating system, data warehouse and reporting tools. Provide third party and other opinion-level services in response to requests from clients for information about internal controls, business results and operations. Assist with IT risk and control audit readiness services in support of regulatory compliance audits. Provide audit support services (application and IT general controls) for external audit engagements, including engagements under SoX requirements. Conduct readiness assessments for service organizations that may need an opinion-level report in the future. Assist clients in leveraging their technology investments to help establish, optimize, and sustain a real-time controls environment at an enterprise level. Support controls and systems related aspects of internal audits and external financial audits in the areas of planning, audit strategy, scoping, execution, and deficiency evaluation.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive experience with IT controls auditing, consulting or implementation; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Information Technology, Business Administration or a related field and 3 years of experience with IT controls auditing, consulting or implementation.
Must have an active CPA or CISA license.
Must have any amount of experience with each of the following:
- Utilizing financial reporting and information technology risks, processes and controls;
- Managing IT Security technologies, including: Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies;
- Developing core risks, processes and internal controls related to non-financial reporting, both manual and IT;
- Reporting on risks, processes and controls related to financial reporting, both manual and IT;
- Working with COSO Framework, CoBIT, ITIL, ISO or IST; and
- Leading engagement economics, and billing and collection.
Travel required up to 20% of the time.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA1129, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.