- Bachelor’s degree
- Basic knowledge of coaching video software, e.g. XOS, DV Sport, Hudl
- Basic familiarity with projectors in order to setup and replace units.
- Basic knowledge of computer IT issues, including XOS servers.
- Willingness to work outside business hours in order to cover events/practices
- Some experience in shooting video on Panasonic P2 cameras with a working knowledge of various camera brands and styles.
- Basic knowledge of software editing programs, e.g. Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere
- Basic familiarity with other software programs including adobe creative suite for various archival, post-productions, and marketing purposes.
Terms of Employment: This is a 100% time, temporary position. Salary is $24,000 per year and includes a single health/dental plan.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume via email to Robert Rahfeldt, Director of Football Video, at Robertemail@example.com. No phone calls please.
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.