Senior Associate, Risk Assurance (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, St. Louis, MO. Leverage industry and technical expertise to assist client management to effectively audit and address risks associated with their business. Enhance internal audit functions to further align with client business strategy and risk tolerance. Apply the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help clients proactively identify, assess, and minimize emerging risks. Assist with controls design, optimization and audit services over finance, compliance and operational processes. Provide third party and other opinion-level services in response to requests from clients for information about internal controls, business results and operations. Assist with IT risk and control audit readiness services in support of regulatory compliance audits. Assist clients in leveraging their technology investments to help establish, optimize, and sustain a real-time controls environment at an enterprise level. Support controls and systems related aspects of internal audits and external financial audits in the areas of planning, audit strategy, scoping, execution, and deficiency evaluation. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field, and 3 years of related work experience.
Must have passed CPA, CIA, or CISA exam.
Must have at least 1 year of experience in each of the following:
- IT auditing, IT consulting, or IT implementation;
- Identifying key risks and controls;
- Current and emerging technologies, including: Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies;
- Core risks, processes and internal controls related to non-financial reporting, both manual and IT;
- Risks, processes and controls related to financial reporting, both manual and IT; and
- COSO Framework, CoBIT, ITIL, ISO or IST.
Travel required up to 20%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code MO1224, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.