| The University of Texas at San Antonio is seeking qualified applicants to fill its vacant Athletics Equipment Manager position. |
Job duties include:
1. Collaborate with coaches and staff to proactively and effectively address the equipment needs of all intercollegiate athletic programs with primary focus on the football program.
2. Monitor and maintain an inventory management system for all equipment and apparel; long-term planning for equipment and apparel needs of all sports; as well as budgeting and procurement oversight.
3. Coordinate the transportation of equipment, uniforms, and supplies to both home and away from home competitions and practices for the football program.
4. Ensure all athletic equipment which includes, but not limited to, uniforms, helmets, decals, banners and logos comply with conference and NCAA regulations along with University brand and licensing directives.
5. Assist senior management team with policy creation, implementation and enforcement, contract negotiations and maintenance of the working relationship with department’s apparel and shoe provider.
6. Develop, maintain, and enforce the procedures pertaining to the overall operation and safeguarding of assets of the athletics department equipment room(s).
7. Responsible for the storage, preservation, shipping, and reconditioning of all football equipment at the conclusion of each season.
8. Supervise one or more staff and multiple student workers.
9. Perform additional duties as assigned.