Solarity Credit Union is seeking a Controller!
The Controller will plan and oversee accounting endeavors in areas such as process improvement, quality assurance, and accounting/reporting operations in a way that allows strategic and tactical progress toward Solarity's BHAG.
This includes creating and enhancing systems to provide accurate and timely financial reporting that is in compliance with GAAP, regulations, management and investor requirements. Manages expense, income, asset and liability needs to support the accomplishment of organizational strategic goals and initiatives. Develop and supervise accounting staff to further perpetuate Solarity's world class culture
A day in the life of a Controller...
As a Controller with Solarity, your typical day may include:
- Developing and implementing effective departmental and accounting strategies.
- Preparing, and maintaining reports for internal and external financial records and analyses.
- Leading effective accounting teams.
- Taking part in an innovative culture.
- Acting as a community leader through community involvement.
- A Supportive leadership team.
- Excellent Health and retirement benefits.
- Excellent member service oriented culture.
What else can you expect?
- A highly competitive salary range with a strong performance-based annual bonus.
- A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off; paid holidays; medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage, and a generous retirement program match of up to 6%.
- An organizational culture that is committed to your success.
- Significant opportunity for career growth.
Solarity Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. Solarity Credit Union participates in E-Verify.