Facilitates the strength and conditioning training of university student-athletes. Responsible for designing and implementing training programs for each university athletic program. Facilitates the development of exercise routines and nutritional intake, exercise supervision, tracking student-athlete progress and adjusting exercise plans and programs accordingly.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in exercise science or related field is required.
2. A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a strength and conditioning coach is required. Coaching at the collegiate level is preferred.
3. SCCC or CSCS certified and possess up to date CPR/AED certification.
4. Knowledge of NCAA and Conference rules and regulations.
5. Basic competency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
6. Proficiency in general office equipment operation is required.
7. Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
8. Must be at least 21 years of age.
9. Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license and be insurable by UMHB auto insurance carrier.
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Application Deadline: Position will remain open until filled.
Internal Number: 1220
About University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor prepares students for leadership, service, and faith-informed discernment in a global society. Academic excellence, personal attention, broad-based scholarship and a commitment to a Baptist vision for education distinguish our Christ-centered learning community. UMHB is conveniently located in Belton, an historic town of 18,000 in the heart of central Texas. Excellent schools, abundant cultural and recreational opportunities, and a high quality of life are hallmarks of the local community.