Tax Senior Associate, Real Estate (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Review real estate partnership tax returns and investment trust corporate returns. Provide tax compliance and consulting services to the real estate industry including real estate owners, developers and investors, publically traded REITS, institutional real estate funds managed by investment banks and privately held real estate entities. Supervise staff, monitor workloads and provide feedback in a timely manner.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax, or a related field, plus 1 year of related work experience.
Must have any amount of experience with each of the following:
- Providing tax services to real estate owners, developers, and publically traded REITs;
- Preparing real estate partnership tax returns and investment trust corporate returns;
- Must have experience with one of the following tax research methods: Westlaw, RIA, and CCH;
- Participating in client discussions and meetings; and
- Identifying and addressing client needs.
Travel up to 20% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1953, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.