We are looking for a Business Development professional who has strong networking and relationship development skills and is competent in communicating with all levels of a non-profit foundations including the C-Suite. Must be a professional & team player that works willingly with other teams to ensure successful outcomes for non-profits across North America and beyond.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Conduct research to understand organizational complexity and potential customer needs
· Arrange business discovery meetings with prospective customers
· Conduct discovery meetings, either online or face to face to fully understand customers mission, goals & challenges.
· Educate customers on best practice philanthropic engagement strategies.
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
· Promote the company’s products & services
· Must be organized, self-motivated with excellent time management skills
· Keep up with current trends in industry
· Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work both independently and as a team member
· Partner with cross-functional team members including project managers, sales consultants, customers, to design high quality creative solutions that meet and exceed the requirements of creative briefs
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development.
· Fundraising experience is an asset.
· Willing to travel 1-2 times per month
· Access to major airport
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role
· Be a team player and able to project a strong professional demeanor
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Outstanding degree of accuracy
· Directive personality – solves problems in decisive manner
· Sense of urgency – with a high tolerance for ambiguity
· Detail oriented and creative to get the job done
· Want to be a part of a passionate team that likes to have fun? Are you an energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team player? This could be for you - please send your resume and cover letter to us.
In your cover letter, please (briefly) outline the following 3 items:
1. Relevant work experience
2. Based on the qualifications ...Why you are a good fit for this role
3. Salary expectations
** Only resumes submitted with a cover letter will be considered.
Our Vision: Improving Lives. To make a significant, positive difference in the lives of those in need through successful philanthropic programs that also positively impact donors’ lives.
Our Story: For more than 35 years, BrookGlobal has been a family-owned business. The company was born in architectural signage, then evolved into donor recognition systems for hospitals and universities in the 1980s.
Twenty years later, we strengthened our commitment to improving philanthropy, and in 2014 we pioneered a paradigm shift to engagement systems that have become game changers for our client partners. Integral to these engagement systems is a close working relationship with our client partners to create strategic, holistic and integrated communication plans for use throughout their organizations’ physical settings and across all communication channels. Our expertise and experience enable us to assist clients in inspiring donors – and all stakeholders – to achieve the ultimate goal of making lives better.
Our People: Teammates who work at BrookGlobal are truly part of a family where every individual honors and respects his or her co-workers. Our team brings to each project vast ex...perience, expertise and professionalism, and we are unified by our shared internal vision of Work Hard, Have Fun, Make A Difference, and Deliver WOW!
Our Culture: When they meet us, BrookGlobal’s client partners recognize our company and our approach are unique. That’s because we’re understated and humble, yet we are a high-performance team passionate about philanthropy and the positive difference it can make in people’s lives.
Our Methodology: In creating innovative engagement systems to inspire giving as well as pride, BrookGlobal takes an evidence-based approach that’s reinforced by deep experience and a broad knowledge base. Our proven methodology has led to an increase in donations of 10 to 20 percent.