The Vice President for Development is responsible for the planning, leadership, and implementation of all University fund-raising initiatives, donor research, private sector grant writing, planned giving, endowment, scholarships, and alumni programs. The Vice President for Development serves on the President’s Cabinet and various appointed committees and assumes all other duties and responsibilities.
Reports to: University President FLSA: Exempt/Professional Employee Designation Hours: M-F, 8:00a-5:00p, and as needed for events
SEE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION @ https://www.rsu.edu
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge and experience in planned giving; • Personal involvement and success in soliciting major gifts, contributions and sponsorships; • A strategist, able to analyze data and develop a successful strategic plan; • Inspirational leader and proven team builder; • Ability to represent the University with campus organizations and outside constituencies; • Excellent interpersonal skills; • Strong oral and written communication skills.
This institution in compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, religion, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes but is not limited to admissions, employment, financial aid, and educational services.
• Bachelor’s Degree; • 3 years of experience as a professional in the field of development/fundraising/marketing with a demonstrated record of success;
Certification as a Fund Raising Executive
• Graduate degree; • Certification as a Fund-Raising Executive; • Development/fundraising/marketing experience in higher education; • 5 years of experience as a professional in the field of development/fundraising/marketing with a demonstrated record of success.
Internal Number: S00054FY2019
About Rogers State University
Rogers State University is a regional four-year university serving northeaster Oklahoma and the Tulsa metropolitan area.
RSU is recognized for:
1. High-quality academic programs.
2. A nurturing scholastic atmosphere distance learning options.
3. High-technology learning environment
RSU offers a variety of bachelor’s and associate degrees to assist students in achieving their academic goals. As well as a vibrant campus life with student organizations to foster development inside and outside of the classroom.
The university operates three full-service campuses in Claremore, Bartlesville, and Pryor. In addition, RSU provides innovative distance learning options for students through RSU Online, RSU Public Television, and other delivery methods.