McPherson College in Kansas is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Men's Soccer Coach. Interested applicants are advised to complete an application by following the link below:
Bachelor Degree is required
Previous coaching experience is preferred.
Outstanding Leadership skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning abilities
· Demonstrated strong character
· Understanding of recruitment and it role in program development
· Ability to work in diverse setting, communicate with staff members, and be committed to the total development of the student-athlete
About McPherson College
McPherson College, in McPherson, KS, is a four year church-related, career-oriented liberal arts institution with membership in the NAIA and the KCAC.
This is a full-time, 10-month, exempt position and is benefits eligible.
Reporting to the Director of Athletics, the Head Tennis Coach will manage all aspects of the both the men’s & women’s programs, teams, rosters and budgets.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree and previous coaching experience required. Head coaching experience is preferred.
Submit cover letter, resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. No phone calls please.
Position will be open until filled
McPherson College is an equal opportunity employer, is committed to diversity and encourages applications from women and people from traditionally under-represented groups.