1.Organize, plan and coordinate all athletic events including: a. Assist in the maintenance of master schedule b. Create, review and distribute all literature for the game management meetings. c. Facility review and preparation to include concessions
2. Hire, train, supervise and evaluate athletic event staff (students/temps).
3. Provide onsite staffing to include parking (tailgating, donor parking and handicapped parking), students, employees and minor officials.
4. Coordinate greeting and accommodations for visiting teams and game officials.
5. Formulate and communicate policy for event management.
6. Manage the events budget.
7. Handle emergencies and risk management for events. Provide safety and environmental management for students and staff.
8. Serve as the liaison to the America East Conference Office by ensuring all America East conference by-laws and game management policies are being followed. Additionally, coordinate all post season tournaments.
9. Assist with Community Engagement and serve on Community Engagement Team.
10. Assist with video board operations and production.
11. Assist Coordinator of Athletic Grounds with facility maintenance.
11. Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Knowledge of NCAA intercollegiate athletics and Division 1 rules and regulations
Event management and/or university athletics environment experience
Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills required.
Proven ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative and manage