Chadron State College is seeking applicants for a coaching assistant position.
Nature of work:
- This position is a part-time non-FTE position.
- This position cannot work more than 1456 hours in a calendar year.
Example of work performed:
- Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Pitching coach and assist with catchers.
- Assist with administrative work, scouting, monitoring student-athlete academic progress, field preparation, practice preparation, game preparation, scheduling of camps and travel, and compliance with both conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Specific recruiting responsibilities will be determined by the head coach which includes on and off campus recruiting.
Other duties as assigned by the head coach.
Collegiate playing or coaching experience in pitching.
Additional Salary Information: $14/hr if obtaining Master's Degree
About Chadron State College
Chadron State College, located in the beautiful Pine Ridge area of northwestern Nebraska, offers both bachelor's and master's degree programs and has student enrollment of 3000. CSC belongs to the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC) and is an NCAA Division II program. Chadron is a community of nearly 6,000 and possesses many of the cultural and civic opportunities of larger population centers. For more information on CSC, please visit www.csc.edu.