The Administrative Assistant to the Associate Vice President of Athletic Development/R Fund will serve in a support role to the Senior Associate Athletic Director of R Fund in all areas with centralized focus on administrative support and projects associated athletic development needs.
•Calendar management for the Senior Associate Athletic Director •Help coordinate Senior Associate Athletic Director travel arrangements and the associated reimbursements from travel. •Provide support in the area of prospect management and assist in research and preparing donor briefings for events and senior leadership
•Provide major gift management assistance, including but not limited to coordination of Principal Gift strategy with the Senior Development Associate
•Manage organizational systems in the office such as filing, gift processing, check requisitions, transmittal forms, expense reports, credit card statements and purchasing, while communicating with senior leadership about the budget
•Prepares check requisitions, expense reports and handles pricing and purchasing of office supplies
•In coordination with Donor Relations, prepares and tracks all Senior Associate Athletic Director SOIs and major gift fund agreements
•Assists with requisitions to Accounting for temporary or new fund accounts/projects associated with major gift commitments. •Assist in providing high level customer service to donors and ticket holders through managing the R Fund main phone line
•Knowledge of athletic development priority point systems and ticketing programs, as well as an understanding of all policies and operating procedures of a Division I Athletics Department and University Foundation.
· Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
· Proficient in MS Office, CVent, Marketo, and Amplo Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently achieve project deadlines.
· Careful attention to details and a commitment to quality and timeliness in all aspects of work.
· A demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently and perform as a valued team member.
· Ability to exercise good judgment and to use discretion in interactions with prospects, donors, volunteers and others.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
· Excellent writing ability.
· Ability to work effectively within a diverse community.