Softball Factory conducts Softball National Evaluation and Player Development events all over the United States each year where their professional coaches work with youth and high school players to provide high level instruction, skill development and guidance through the college recruiting process. Their experienced coaching and scouting staff has helped over 100,000 players earn over $1 Billion in College Scholarships. America’s leading player development company has produced players on 58 of the 64 teams in the 2019 Women’s College World Series. In addition, Softball Factory partners with iconic global sports brands like USA Softball, Under Armour, Wilson Sporting Goods, Gatoradealong with many others.
The Softball Factory Regional Director’s primary responsibility will be introducing new families/athletes to the exciting new programs offered by Softball Factory where the athlete will showcase their skills in a Under Armour National Evaluation/Tryout Event held throughout the United States. These programs are designed to help young athletes grow on and off the field, starting with a realistic player evaluation and video of their skill level, and continuing to additional player development programs. Our database of players is the #1 player search resource for most college softball programs in the country.
Our fast-paced and exciting environment is ideal for anyone passionate about sports who is eager to meet and exceed enrollment and revenue goals. This position requires an organized, motivated, personable and responsible sales individual who can form relationships with coaches and families, and possesses a strong work ethic and ability to get the job done right. The Softball Factory Regional Director of Player Identification position requires a minimum of 40 hours per week, but may also include some nights and weekends as part of the role. This position includes company health benefits, and more. This role plays a critical part in supporting our entire organization, and is an excellent opportunity for career growth working in the sporting industry.
• Achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual enrollment and revenue goals, based on supporting a direct mail campaign with outbound calls to obtain both introductory players and nominations from high school and travel ball coaches.
• Build ongoing relationships with coaches, players and families.
• Communicate through all channels, including telephone and email, both in a sales and customer service role.
• Support the marketing, operations and financial staff as required to meet corporate goals as outlined by senior management.
About Factory Athletics - Softball Factory
Factory Athletics and its Affiliates, Baseball Factory and Softball Factory’s vision is to guide both players and parents through the college recruiting process and to professionally train players in order to find a school that is the right fit both academically and athletically.
Factory Athletics’ coaches evaluate, video, and educate players at different national scouting sessions across the United States.
* Factory Athletics has a proven successful program and winning team. Since beginning in
1994, Factory Athletics has guided 50,000 players to college and over 200 players into MLB.
* Factory Athletics has been named by Baltimore Magazine as one of the top “Fun Places to
Work” and Washington Post as a “Best Place to Work.”
* Baltimore SmartCEO named Steve Sclafani as one of the top 50 future CEO’s.