Lincoln Memorial University is currently accepting applications for a graduate assistant for women’s soccer. The graduate assistant will assist the head coach in the daily operations of the women’s soccer program at LMU.
The duties of the graduate assistant position are as followed:
1. Train goalkeepers in a team/small group setting.
2. Assist with the recruitment of qualified potential student-athletes. All positions.
3. Monitor the academic progress of student-athletes on a weekly basis.
4. Assist with video analysis in large and small group settings for educational purposes.
5. Facilities set up and breakdown on match day.
6. Assist with any travel arrangements.
7. Assist with any camp operations within the program.
8. To assist the head coach with any additional duties pertaining to the women’s soccer program.
Compensation for this position includes full tuition for masters program, as well as, on-campus housing and 50 meals per semester with LMU Dining Services.
Please send a resume, cover letter and the names of 3 references to Head Coach Matt Carr at Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Admission into a Lincoln Memorial University graduate program.
USSF or United Soccer Coaches diploma preferred
About Lincoln Memorial University Athletic Department
Founded February 12, 1897 as a living memorial to Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln Memorial University is a historic 1,000-acre wooded campus with 43 academic, administrative, and residential buildings located in Harrogate, Tennessee, where Tennessee, Kentucky, and Virginia merge at the Cumberland Gap, approximately 55 miles north of Knoxville, Tennessee. Over 75% of full-time faculty teaching in bachelor degree programs hold the doctorate or the highest degree available in the field and as of Fall 2017, 4,770 (1,919 undergraduates; 2,851 graduate and professional students) are enrolled in a degree program. The following Master's degrees are offered: MBA, MSBA, MSN, M.Ed., MMS, MPA, MS, MSCJ.
The Lincoln Memorial University Athletic Department is a proud member of the South Atlantic Conference and hosts 21 Division II athletic programs and 11 athletic venues. More information can be found at lmurailsplitters.com.