Want to get paid to workout and have fun outside? Gentle Giant is looking for several motivated, athletic individuals to join our team of movers. Scheduling is fully flexible (you pick the days you want to work) and hourly rate plus tips is competitive! Founded by former student-athletes, this is the perfect opportunity for those seeking the satisfaction of physical activity and teamwork.
Gentle Giant Moving Company has been recognized as one of the Top Small Workplaces in the U.S. from the Wall Street Journal due to our great culture, progressive workplace, and reputation for delivering exceptional service. We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team of movers, crew chiefs, drivers, and customer service experts. With 20+ offices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Washington, DC, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, California and Washington State, we offer both full time and flexible part time opportunities to join Gentle Giant around the country.
Learn more at: www.gentlegiant.com/careers
About Gentle Giant Moving Company
Founded in 1980 by President Larry O'Toole, and incorporated in 1985, Gentle Giant Moving Company® is the premier residential and commercial moving company nationwide. Gentle Giant has been honored to be recognized as:
* 2010 American Moving & Storage Association Independent Mover of the Year
* 2009 Angie's List Super Service Award®
* 2008 Partner of the Year Award by the Boston Business Journal
* 2008, 2005, 2003, 2002 winner of the Local Torch Award for Excellence by the Better Business Bureau
* 2007 winner of the Top Small Workplaces Award by the Wall Street Journal and Winning Workplaces
* 2006 winner of the International Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics by the Better Business Bureau
* 2006, 2005, 2004 Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal
* Nine-time "Best of Boston" winner by Boston Magazine and an inductee into their Hall of Fame