Join the Jared Deegan American Family Insurance Agency team in Castle Rock, CO!
Sales and Service Representative candidates must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business and use consultative selling techniques.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One year of experience in a sales environment, preferably including marketing, prospecting, cold calling, networking, preparing quotes and delivering presentations
• One year of customer service experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Life insurance license is required to be obtained within 30 days of starting
Compensation & Benefits:
• Hourly pay rate range of $15 - $17 per hour depending on experience plus commission and bonus
• Paid training
• Paid Time Off
• Work from home one day of the week
• Dental and Vision (employee contribution)
• Paid Life insurance and short term disability and long term disability
• 401K with 3% match
We believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined.
The sales and service representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
About American Family Enterprise
At American Family Insurance, we know how hard our customers and employees work to achieve their dreams. That's why, for over 90 years, we have made it our mission to protect those dreams. It's all part of who we are and who we’ll always be… innovative, caring, agile, trustworthy, transparent and passionate. We are a strong, forward-looking company and a proven leader in our industry. And if you are looking to make a difference, we are looking for you.