Are you passionate about sales and customer service? Do you find it rewarding to nourish, build, and maintain customer relationships? Do you consider yourself a brand ambassador to support the products and services you offer? If these values are important to you, then apply for our sales and service representative opportunity today.
Join the Sid Prom American Family Insurance Agency team in Bourbonnais, Illinois!
Sales and service representative candidates must have superb customer service skills. They must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business and use consultative selling techniques.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One year of experience in a sales environment, preferably including marketing, prospecting, cold calling, networking, preparing quotes and delivering presentations
· OR Two years of customer service experience
· Property and Casualty insurance license is strongly preferred before hire, but employer will pay for licensing if needed!
·This is a growth focused, career position leading to sales and management opportunities!
Additional Job Information:
• This is an in-agency opportunity that values a fun, innovative & energetic culture!
• Monday-Friday 9 AM-3:30 PM
• If you possess excellent communication skills, embrace technology; and would like a career path with growth potential and stability please APPLY to the Sid Prom American Family Insurance "Sales & Service
Representative" role today.
We believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined.
The sales and service representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
About American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I.
At American Family Insurance, we know how hard our customers and employees work to achieve their dreams. That's why, for over 90 years, we have made it our mission to protect those dreams. It's all part of who we are and who we’ll always be… innovative, caring, agile, trustworthy, transparent and passionate. We are a strong, forward-looking company and a proven leader in our industry. And if you are looking to make a difference, we are looking for you.