Position will support the Global Markets Operations Management Reporting program. Functions include, but are not limited to, metrics reporting, control dashboard development, various strategic projects and initiatives, weekly preparation of senior management breaks reporting, ongoing quality assurance and quality control routines, risk reduction plan development, and support of the operating model.
* Assist in build out of global governance control dashboard.
* Participate in/lead tactical and strategic projects focused on process improvements and risk mitigation.
* Perform deep dive analysis of Governance functions to identify control gaps and process improvement opportunities.
* Compile and present GMO breaks metrics for senior management reporting on a weekly basis.
* Independently navigate projects/process improvements around breaks reporting to ensure we have a complete and accurate view of global breaks on a daily basis.
* Liaise with line of business contacts to gather break commentary and drive out break reduction initiatives including critical analysis and deep dives to identify root cause of break volumes.
* Intermediate or Advanced-level Excel experience.
* Experience with reconciliation systems / design.
* Presentable, confident and client focused. Ability to conduct discussions with all levels of the organization, including senior management, in a confident manner.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to present to an audience.
* Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
* Demonstrated experience liaising with and influencing all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
* Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Successful candidate will be able to manage own time, prioritize to meet tight deadlines and know when to escalate.
* Detail oriented.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks.
* Demonstrated ability/willingness to continuously learn on the job.
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
* Intermediate or Advanced Tableau experience.
* Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions. * Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward. * Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner. * Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change. * Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base. * Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Internal Number: 21024258
About Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company offers industry-leading support to approximately 3 million small business households through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. Bank of America is a global leader in wealth management, corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world.