The University Athletic Association at the University of Florida is searching for a Ticket Sales Representative with natural customer service instincts and a passion for building relationships with our Gator fans. Our representatives main focus is to provide first-class customer service to our fan base while carrying a positive team-centric attitude and professional demeanor. This position will generate revenue primarily by creating relationships via outbound/inbound phone calls and face-to-face meetings with a concentration on football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, and gymnastics. These calls will be supplemented using emails and other marketing efforts. Day-to-day leadership and mentoring will be provided by the Gators Ticket Office Leadership Team. Inventory which is available for sale includes, but not limited to: Season Tickets, Premium Seating Areas, Mini Packages and Group Tickets. This position will be open until a qualified candidate is selected.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information
· Possess strong critical thinking, problem solving and conflict resolution skills while maintaining poise, tact and diplomacy
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a flexible schedule, to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Capability to engage effectively with others of diverse cultures or backgrounds
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience in a collegiate or professional sales setting or a related field with a proven successful experience in achieving sales plan goals.
· Experience with Archtics Ticketing System
About University Athletic Association, Inc.
The University Athletic Association, Inc. is the athletic department for the University of Florida. We are searching for talented candidates to assist us in the pursuit of our goal of being one of the finest intercollegiate athletic programs in the nation. Join UF's 150-year plus tradition of academic excellence, leading-edge research, medical care, flourishing arts, and world-class athletics. As part of The Gator Nation, you will enjoy outstanding benefits and play an integral role in contributing to the atmosphere, diverse culture, and traditions that make the University Athletic Association a great place to work.