Study, train & play in the UK (Masters Degree or PhD) - Soccer/Basketball/Volleyball
CURRENTLY SEEKING WOMEN'S/MEN'S BASKETBALL, VOLLEYBALL AND SOCCER
Location: United Kingdom
.Please contact us for additional information. Most are postgraduate study opportunities at a variety of UK Universities. There are limited scholarship options but some do exist. The majority of PG programs are 12 months in length.
30 openings available.
Interested in playing the sport you love while pursuing your postgraduate education? UDA connects you with coaches and admissions staff at universities in England and Wales. UDA will guide you through the submission of your application to multiple universities, helping to maximize your opportunity to gain acceptance to an international university where you can continue your studies and athletic ambitions.
UDA also offers a variety of amazing educational opportunities for non-student-athletes as well.
Taking applications for Fall 2023.
Currently recruiting for Basketball, Volleyball and Soccer (Current and Former players)
Basketball/Volleyball opportunities with the following Clubs/Universities:
Gloucester City Kings (MBB)
University of Gloucestershire (BUCS BBL/VB)
Cardiff Metropolitan University (WBBL & BUCS BBL/VB)
University of East London (WBBL & BUCS BBL/VB)
Anglia Ruskin University (BUCS BBL/VB)
University of Portsmouth (BUCS BBL/VB)
Soccer opportunities with the following Clubs/Universities:
UDA@University of Gloucestershire Women's Academy
Gloucester City AFC Women (Division I)
Gloucester City AFC Men's U21/Reserves (Graduate School)
Cardiff Metropolitan University (Welsh Women's Premier League)
University of Chester - UDA Men's Football Academy (Graduate School)
As well as all athletes in:
Track & Field
At University Degrees Abroad, we work with US and International student-athletes to provide assistance in identifying universities that match your athletic and academic ambitions.
We are professional recruitment directors who have worked across a broad spectrum of higher education and have proven experience in the recruitment of US and International students into higher education in the UK. We work with students through applications, acceptance, visa acquisition and travel.
Through UDA, student-athletes receive the following
Free - Unlimited Access to a UDA Recruitment Advisor
100% Free Service & No Application Fees
No GRE/GMAT required for graduate school
Access to US Direct Student Loan Program (UOG excluded)
1-year Graduate Degree programs
High Academic standards and state-of-the-art facilities
About CURRENTLY SEEKING WOMEN'S/MEN'S BASKETBALL, VOLLEYBALL AND SOCCER
“Changing Lives through Education”
• First class Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs with an emphasis on Global Education for the 21st century via the UDA Portfolio of Partner Universities.
• Multiple pathways for Student/Athletes.
• A full academic year (up to 10 months) of Soccer/Sport with a focus on development, exposure and opportunity.
• European style sport academy—English, European & US professional level coaches.
• UDA may provide an exit route to the professional game at some level, for some students as you are continually working with former professional coaches and players.
• Opportunity to earn your Coaching Qualifications and/or Referee Certification
• FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION VISIT - WWW.UDAUK.ORG