2023 Intern, Capital Market Investment Sales, New Jersey
Job Description Summary
- At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
- The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
- Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position: Intern
- Undertake information gathering, research and analysis of data to provide relevant advice and information Develop own professional expertise through on the job training and observation
- Update databases
- Provide assistance to the business in the execution of their daily tasks
- Respond to day-to-day requests, providing information and advice and ensuring that issues are properly addressed
- Deliver through established processes, systems and procedures ensuring work standards and requirements are met
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Candidates should be pursuing a degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or Marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a highly professional presence, be a strong relationship builder and value an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be analytical and a creative problem solver.
- Must be a self-starter, who is reliable, and gets things done as efficiently as possible.
- Must be great as an individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Must have strong PC skills (Microsoft Office) with the ability to use best industry technology to obtain latest market research, historical information, and trends.
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $14.13 - $18.00Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.