Senior Director of Digital Strategy & In-Venue Productions
Location: Athens, Ohio
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Employees also enjoy a generous benefits package which includes medical, vision, dental, basic and supplemental life, retirement plan with an employer contribution, winter break closure, paid holidays, educational benefits for you and eligible dependents, sick leave, parental leave program, vacation, and more.
Additional information is available at https://www.ohio.edu/hr/benefits
4 Year Degree
This position is responsible for the development of video content for in-venue video board graphics and content; activation of the department’s digital content creation strategies; and assisting with creating, managing, and maintaining dynamic content and enhances the Ohio Athletics brand in external communications.
1. Develop and manage all in-venue video board graphics and content, and in-game video production for Peden Stadium and the Convocation Center. Collaborate on the development of in-game entertainment concepts. Direct and produce in-game video board operations. Collaborate with marketing and media rights holder to create in-game promotional videos.
2. Serve as key contributor with the execution and oversight of the digital content across OhioBobcats.com and social media platforms. Collaborate with the team to ideate, create, and design new content to increase digital engagement.
3. Create and maintain dynamic content that strategically enhances the Athletics brand. Assists in administering the department’s brand strategy.
4. Create and design digital content and graphics to assist with the recruitment of student-athletes.
5. Provide leadership, direction and oversight of undergraduate and graduate student staff. Trains and delegates the workflow of student assistants. Teach students how to professionally interact with coaches and student-athletes.
Bachelor’s degree At least 2 years of related work experience.
Ohio University is committed to creating a respectful and inclusive educational and workplace environment. Ohio University is an equal access/equal opportunity and affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Women, persons of color, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Ohio University is a member of the OH/Western PA/WV Higher Education Recruitment Consortium. www.ohwpawvherc.org