Great careers start with great training. The people of Banner Health are focused on delivering excellent care to our patients. In return, we are committed to excellence in personal development for all our team members. Apply today.
Are you a self starter and a team player at times this position will work with a vulnerable population. Day to day this person will be making outbound calls to our Medicaid members to introduce our Medicare Advantage Plan. This is a high level functioning team that is supportive and positive to everyone and consistently exceed sales projections.
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefits to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Banner Health Network (BHN) is an accountable care organization that joins Arizona's largest health care provider, Banner Health, and an extensive network of primary care and specialty physicians to provide the most comprehensive healthcare solutions for Maricopa County and parts of Pinal County. Through BHN, known nationally as an innovative leader in new health care models, insurance plans and physicians are coming together to work collaboratively to keep members in optimal health, while reducing costs.
POSITION SUMMARY This position supports Health Plan sales and operations by meeting assigned sales and persistency targets. In addition this position fosters corporate visibility, creates a positive image of the organization and educates individuals within the service area on all current and new products.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Coordinates outreach and sales activities in the states/counties in the service area in order to meet monthly sales goal.
2. Participates in member outreach and network meetings. Maintains knowledge of all current and new products. Provide education to internal staff on benefit changes. Identifies possible market issues to Plan Management with new product rollout.
3. Develops sales leads; provide presentations, sales follow-up and enrollment processing with prospective and current eligible individuals.
4. Maintains strong working knowledge of the benefit structure, CMS Sales and Marketing Compliance, Healthcare Marketplace rules and regulations, Arizona administrative code and related statues, and any organization/entity/law/act that govern health plan products.
5. Maintains a database of outreach and sales efforts, provide monthly reporting of sales and outreach. Tracks and trend various methods of outreach and sales.
6. This position works under supervision, prioritizing data from multiple sources to provide quality care and support. Incumbents work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment with a strong focus on customer service. Interacts with staff at all levels throughout the organization.
Two years of healthcare marketing and/or sales experience.
Must possess or obtain (within 7 days) a current health care insurance license. Knowledge of federal/state laws, rules, and regulations as they pertain to health coverage issues; knowledge of Medicare, AHCCCS or similar healthcare agency relative to operations, market position, benefits structure.
Must be extremely organized, work independently and be a dynamic communicator and able to work flexible hours including some weekends
Knowledge of commercial loan applications, financial reporting and IRS codes preferred. Experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Oracle Reports. Access database experience preferred.
Bilingual would be a plus
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.